Incoterms® 2020 – NEW
- CFR – Cost and Freight – Incoterms 2020
- CIF – Cost Insurance and Freight – Incoterms 2020
- CIP – Carriage and Insurance Paid To – Incoterms 2020
- CPT – Carriage Paid To – Incoterms 2020
- DAP – Delivered At Place – Incoterms 2020
- DDP – Delivered Duty Paid – Incoterms 2020
- DPU – Delivered At Place Unloaded – Incoterms 2020
- EXW – Ex Works – Incoterms 2020
- FAS – Free Alongside Ship – Incoterms 2020
- FCA – Free Carrier – Incoterms 2020
- FOB – Free On Board – Incoterms 2020
E-books & Brochures & Guides – Click on the links & Get!
- [Very Popular] International Business Plan Structure
- [Popular] 10 Pitfalls of International Business: Practical Ready To Use Recommendations How to Avoid Costly Mistakes
- [Video] Seminar “How To Set Up Import Export Business In Canada From Scratch” Part 1, Part 2.
- International Methods of Payment
- Export Promotion Agencies
- Incoterms® 2010 Wall Chart
- Incoterms® 2010 Summary
- Case Study #1 | Case Study #2 | Case Study #3 | Case Study #4
Canadian Government Grants for Canadian Businesses
- Government Grants for Canadian Businesses (Free Report)
- CanExport Program
- CME SMART Advanced Technologies for Global Growth
- Export Market Access (EMA)
- Ontario Exporters Fund (OEF)
- Early Stage Exporters Program
- Canada Ontario Job Grant
- Investing in Business Growth and Productivity (IBGP)
- Advanced Manufacturing Fund (AMF)
- Other Government Grants for Businesses in Ontario
Third Party Useful Links for Exporting & Importing
The World Factbook provides information on the history, people, government, economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues for 267 world entities. The reference tab includes: maps of the major world regions, as well as Flags of the World, a Physical Map of the World, a Political Map of the World, and a Standard Time Zones of the World map.
This database contains information on only those agreements that have either been notified, or for which an early announcement has been made, to the World Trade Organization. It allows you to retrieve information on Regional Trade Agreements (RTAs) notified to the GATT/WTO by country and by several criteria. You may also consult the list of all RTAs in force, list of early announcements, pre-defined reports and Summary Tables containing WTO Figures on RTAs.
Limited to WTO member states the WTO website offers complex options for researching members’ customs duty rates. One, the new Tariff Analysis Online, draws on two databases to offer tariff rates on products defined at the highest level of detail, import statistics and the ability to analyze these data interactively. Another, the Tariff Download Facility, provides standardized tariff statistics, in slightly less detail but with the ability to compare between countries immediately.
Trade barriers may be broadly defined as government laws, regulations, policies, or practices that either protect domestic products from foreign competition or artificially stimulate export of particular domestic products. This report classifies foreign trade barriers into nine different categories and specifies how these categories apply in different countries with the exception of the United States. These categories cover government-imposed measures and policies that restrict, prevent, or impede the international exchange of goods and services.