Early Stage Exporters program provides up to $30,000 non-repayable government grant for exhibiting at trade shows outside Canada, participating in Government-lead trade missions, export market research, and bidding on foreign projects.
Objective of Early Stage Exporters Program
Get funding up to $30,000 for developing your export sales;
- non-repayable grant;
- pays 50% of eligible costs.
- Must be a located in Ontario and be export oriented;
- Must be in priority sector (Advanced Manufacturing; Aerospace; Building Products and Construction; Clean technology (including renewable energy and environmental technologies); Exportable Professional Services (e.g. architecture, engineering, urban planning); ICT including digital media; Life Sciences);
- Must have minimum 3 full-time employees;
- Must be in business for minimum 2 years.
- Exhibition Cost;
- Trade Mission Cost;
- Airfare and Local Transportation;
- Accommodation (Limits Apply);
- Translation Cost;
- Selected Marketing Cost;
- Export Market Research.
- Writing Export Business Plan to Support Your Application;
- Assisting in Writing Application Package for Early Stage Exporters program;
- Assisting in Report Writing.
Examples of Funded Projects
At present there is no publicly available record of award of Early Stage Exporters program to any Ontario Small Business. Please revisit this page later for this information.