- Boxes and Pallets – for most of the goods. Standard European pallets are 120 x 80 cm and US pallets are 120 x 100 cm.
- Containers – for large shipments and bulk cargo.
|20 foot container||40 foot container|
|Internal dimensions L x W x H (meters)||5.89 x 2.32 x 2.23||12 x 2.32 x 2.43|
|Door W x H (meters)||2.30 x 2.14||2.30 x 2.23|
|Maximum load (tons)||18||30|
- Barrels and Tanks – for liquids
- Bags – for powders, agricultural products
- Refrigerating Containers – for perishable agricultural and food products.
- Protective Cover
- for hopper cars (for bulk commodities such as coal, ore, grain etc.)
- for flat rail cars and flatbed trucks (for construction materials, including raw wood, heavy and oversized equipment)
Note: If you ship climate-sensitive products don’t forget to use appropriate protection of packaging (desiccants, polymer tape, heating pad, insulation, etc).
Use extra protection layers for fragile goods.