Global sourcing solution connects businesses with reliable suppliers, helping them streamline their procurement process and achieve cost savings. With our extensive network and expertise, we ensure that you can source quality products globally, tapping into new markets and gaining a competitive edge. Whether you are a small business or a multinational corporation, our Global Sourcing Service offers tailored solutions to meet your unique requirements.
Global Sourcing: Scope of Work
- Analysis of your sourcing needs, itemizing products, anticipated sourcing volume, and schedule.
- Development of the supplier selection criteria and process.
- Selection of the markets to source from.
- Selection of local manufacturers or service providers in the market of preference.
- Initial outreach to the selected partners including quote requests.
- Facilitation of initial discussion between client and selected partners.
- Suppliers onboarding.
What Global Sourcing Helps to Achieve
- Supply chain resilience
- Cost savings
- Reputational risk avoidance
- Purchasing relevant and high-quality goods and services
This solution typically is relevant to the manufacturing, food & beverage, agriculture, wholesale, and retail sectors. However, our sourcing practice and methodology cover the technology and professional service sectors as well.
Even though most of our clients for the International Sourcing solution come from the United States in Canada, we are open to working with businesses from other jurisdictions. You need to be familiar with export and import processes and ideally have tried working with foreign suppliers before. The best fit of this solution is for medium-to-large-sized businesses, however, if you are a well-funded rapidly scaling technology startup with manufacturing needs or capabilities, let’s talk.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you find reliable suppliers through our sourcing solution.
It typically takes 3-6 months to deliver the scope of work and find reliable suppliers for your business. Your participation is required to help us determine your sourcing needs, provide input to the request for quotation (RFQ), and negotiate the deals with the selected suppliers. Win Global typically is not involved in the deal execution, shipping goods, and future client-supplier relationships once they are established.