Due Diligence on Foreign Buyer or Foreign Seller is required if you wanted to avoid the risk of ending up without the product or without money or without both when doing international trade. International trade scam and fraud is on the rise with development of digital technologies. Even if you are trading in the market you think you know very well there is always a chance you will run into a bad guy.
Goal: Ensure your good night sleep by conducting thorough checks of your potential buyers or suppliers.
Clients: Canadian manufacturers, producers and trading companies who:
- want to avoid losses of money or product when trading internationally;
- want to make sure that they deal with the legitimate individual or company overseas;
- want to avoid representational risk when they are part of a chain in international trade.
Scope: Due Diligence on Foreign Buyer or Foreign Seller includes multiple checks on the individual or the company you deal with in order to make sure that the individual or the company are who they claim they.
Due Diligence on Foreign Buyer or Foreign Seller has following steps:
- Credit Check
- Background Check
- Reference Check
- Criminal Record Check
- Restricted Parties Record Check
- Financial Health Check
- Personal Visit of Seller’s or Buyer’s Premises
- Mystery Shopping from your Foreign Seller
Fee: Fixed budget broken down by monthly fee + 3rd party fee (if required). Budget depends on the number of individuals / companies to check, the scope of work and the number of foreign markets. Discounted rates apply for multiple target markets.