Win Global is a professional business and technical writing firm. We are writing business plans for entrepreneurs applying for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Visa.
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Visa is an immigration pathway that enables a broad spectrum of potential candidates with qualified skills and experience to become Canadian permanent resident. The three main streams under Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Visa include:
Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker is designed for skilled foreign workers who are qualified to become a part of workforce in Saskatchewan and are planning to settle there. This Stream is branched into 3 main categories:
- Saskatchewan Express Entry
- Saskatchewan Employment Offer
- Saskatchewan In-Demand Occupation
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Saskatchewan Experience Stream aims at those foreign workers who are currently living and working in the province of Saskatchewan. This stream is suitable for the following five categories:
- Saskatchewan Existing Work Permit
- Saskatchewan Health Professionals
- Saskatchewan Hospitality Sector Project
- Saskatchewan Long-Haul Truck Driver Project
- Saskatchewan Students
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur and Farm
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Saskatchewan Entrepreneur and Farm Stream combines two main immigration streams:
- Saskatchewan Entrepreneur
- Saskatchewan Farm Owners and Operators
The Entrepreneur stream would be suitable for those who are looking to invest and operate a business in Saskatchewan, whereas Farm stream allows those interested in purchasing and running a farm in the province to successfully immigrate and settle in Saskatchewan.
Applicants must submit a detailed business proposal outlining proposed business strategies, operational and financial goals, and known risks and opportunities.
If accepted, successful applicants will be granted temporary working provisions to establish the proposed business in Saskatchewan. Permanent residency status can be achieved if the investment and job creation goals outlined in the initial business proposal are successfully achieved.
Scope of Work: Writing Business Plan for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Visa
- Studying your case and available documents, drawings or research findings
- Writing a Business Plan for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Visa
- Note: We are not licenced immigration consultants, hence we are not allowed by law to file immigration forms on your behalf. We can only write you a business plan to apply for Canada Start-up Visa program.
Typical Structure (Table of Content) of a Business Plan for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Visa
- Executive Summary
- Goals and Company Description
- Owners Profile
- Company Management (including biographies)
- Technology Description & Potential Benefits
- Intellectual Property Protection Plan
- Research & Development Plan
- Commercialization Plan
- Production or Service Delivery Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Human Resource Plan (if applicable, if you need to hire people)
- Financial Plan (includes cash flow projections, profits & loss statement, payback period calculation)
Timeline to Deliver a Business Plan for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Visa
- 5-10 business days, subject to the scope and client’s availability.
Benefits of Business Plan Writing Services
- Engaging professional business and technical writers increases the adoption of your business plan by its audience or its actionability
- You free up time to focus on your core business activities
- We offer you a flat fee solution that means a fixed budget for your project agreed upon before the start of the business plan writing.
How to Get Started with Business Plan for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Visa?
Simply fill out the form, choose the purpose of your business plan and submit the inquiry. Please provide us with a general idea of your business and what you are trying to achieve. Based on that information we’ll provide you with a quote. We guarantee the confidentiality of collected information and will get back to you within two business days.