Win Global is a professional business and technical writing firm. We are writing business plans for entrepreneurs applying for Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Visa.
Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Visa is a powerful tool by which qualified skilled workers and enterprises may expand their operations to Nova Scotia. Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) is further divided into nine main streams:
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream permits only highly-skilled individuals who pass the qualification and education criteria to be successfully settled in Nova Scotia without an offer from a sponsoring employer.
Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry is suitable for the skilled candidates that have one year of experience in Nova Scotia within a National Occupational Classification.
Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities
This stream prioritizes the particular occupations that are dependent on the specific labour market demands and allows the province of Nova Scotia to nominate candidates for Express Entry program.
Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities for Physicians
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities for Physicians Steam aims at the qualified doctors from the Express Entry pool, who fall under the family physician or a specialist physician categories.
Skilled Worker Stream
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Skilled Worker Stream is using skilled foreign worker with a job offer from an employer in Nova Scotia to fill in the shortage of local employees.
Occupations In Demand
This stream is suitable for those jobs, that fall under National Occupational Classification (NOC) C and considered to be in high-demand.
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Entrepreneur Stream aims to attract aspiring business owners who wish to establish their own venture in Nova Scotia or to purchase an already established business.
This stream is open to foreign general practitioners, family physicians and specialist physicians with a valid job offer made by one of the province’s employers.
International Graduate Entrepreneur
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream was created to assist those who graduated from a college or university in Nova Scotia, and have already established and operated their business for a period of at least one year.
Applicants must submit a detailed business proposal outlining proposed business strategies, operational and financial goals, and known risks and opportunities.
If accepted, successful applicants will be granted temporary working provisions to establish the proposed business in Nova Scotia. Permanent residency status can be achieved if the investment and job creation goals outlined in the initial business proposal are successfully achieved.
Scope of Work: Writing Business Plan for Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Visa
- Studying your case and available documents, drawings or research findings
- Writing a Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Visa
- Note: We are not licenced immigration consultants, hence we are not allowed by law to file immigration forms on your behalf. We can only write you a business plan to apply for Canada Start-up Visa program.
Typical Structure (Table of Content) of a Business Plan for Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Visa
- Executive Summary
- Goals and Company Description
- Owners Profile
- Company Management (including biographies)
- Technology Description & Potential Benefits
- Intellectual Property Protection Plan
- Research & Development Plan
- Commercialization Plan
- Production or Service Delivery Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Human Resource Plan (if applicable, if you need to hire people)
- Financial Plan (includes cash flow projections, profits & loss statement, payback period calculation)
Timeline to Deliver a Business Plan for Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Visa
- 5-10 business days, subject to the scope and client’s availability.
Benefits of Business Plan Writing Services
- Engaging professional business and technical writers increases the adoption of your business plan by its audience or its actionability
- You free up time to focus on your core business activities
- We offer you a flat fee solution that means a fixed budget for your project agreed upon before the start of the business plan writing.
How to Get Started with Business Plan for Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Visa?
Simply fill out the form, choose the purpose of your business plan and submit the inquiry. Please provide us with a general idea of your business and what you are trying to achieve. Based on that information we’ll provide you with a quote. We guarantee the confidentiality of collected information and will get back to you within two business days.