Win Global is a professional business and technical writing firm. We are writing business plans for entrepreneurs applying for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Visa.
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Visa is a mechanism by which eligible candidates with skills and experience have an option of immigrating and settling in the province of Manitoba. Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) is further divided into four main streams:
Skilled Worker Stream
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Skilled Worker Stream includes two main streams: Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream and Skilled Worker Overseas Stream.
Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream is highly dependent on the specific needs of the employers in Manitoba.This stream acts as a pathway to Canadian permanent residence for foreign skilled and experienced workers. The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream can be applied for through these two main pathways:
- Manitoba Work Experience Pathway
- Employer Direct Recruitment Pathway
Skilled Worker Overseas Stream is specifically targeted towards foreign workers with skills and experience within occupations that are in high demand in Manitoba. This stream has two pathways through which you can apply:
- Manitoba Express Entry Pathway
- Human Capital Pathway
International Education Stream
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) International Education Stream was created for nomination of international students graduating from colleges and universities in Manitoba. This stream is branched into three pathways:
- Career Employment Pathway
- Graduate Internship Pathway
- Student Entrepreneur Pathway
Business Investor Stream
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Business Investor Stream aims to attract aspiring business owners who wish to establish their own venture in Manitoba or to purchase an already established business. The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Business Investor Stream consists of two subcategories:
- Entrepreneur Pathway
- Farm Investor Pathway
Applicants must submit a detailed business proposal outlining proposed business strategies, operational and financial goals, and known risks and opportunities.
If accepted, successful applicants will be granted temporary working provisions to establish the proposed business in Ontario. Permanent residency status can be achieved if the investment and job creation goals outlined in the initial business proposal are successfully achieved.
Scope of Work: Writing Business Plan for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Visa
- Studying your case and available documents, drawings or research findings
- Writing a Business Plan for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Visa
- Note: We are not licenced immigration consultants, hence we are not allowed by law to file immigration forms on your behalf. We can only write you a business plan to apply for Canada Start-up Visa program.
Typical Structure (Table of Content) of a Business Plan for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Visa
- Executive Summary
- Goals and Company Description
- Owners Profile
- Company Management (including biographies)
- Technology Description & Potential Benefits
- Intellectual Property Protection Plan
- Research & Development Plan
- Commercialization Plan
- Production or Service Delivery Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Human Resource Plan (if applicable, if you need to hire people)
- Financial Plan (includes cash flow projections, profits & loss statement, payback period calculation)
Timeline to Deliver a Business Plan for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Visa
- 5-10 business days, subject to the scope and client’s availability.
Benefits of Business Plan Writing Services
- Engaging professional business and technical writers increases the adoption of your business plan by its audience or its actionability
- You free up time to focus on your core business activities
- We offer you a flat fee solution that means a fixed budget for your project agreed upon before the start of the business plan writing.
How to Get Started with Business Plan for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Visa?
Simply fill out the form, choose the purpose of your business plan and submit the inquiry. Please provide us with a general idea of your business and what you are trying to achieve. Based on that information we’ll provide you with a quote. We guarantee the confidentiality of collected information and will get back to you within two business days.