Last month, ACCES Employment (GTA, Ontario), a leading not-for-profit organization that connects employers with qualified employees from diverse backgrounds, invited Win Global Partners to organize a seminar on Import Export Business In Canada for the students of Entrepreneurship Connections Program.
In response to that invitation we delivered a few workshops. The latest one took place on April 23, 2014. Export &import consultant Igor Chigrin spoke on “How To Set Up Import Export Business In Canada From Scratch”.
This seminar was organised for Ontario-based small and medium business owners who are interested in starting international business and need assistance with its different aspects, like Pricing for Export & Import, Marketing & Sales Plan, Logistics, Closing Sales, etc.
So, if you are one of them and you need more information on those topics, watch the following videos recorded at the seminar.
- Developing Vision of Export Import Business
- Differentiation of Your Export or Import Business
- Pricing Products for Export or Import
- Marketing & Sales Plan for Export or Import Business
- Legal & Technical Side of International Trade (Export or Import)
- Logistics for Export or Import Business
- Financial Institutions and Their Role in Export or Import
- Closing International Sales
Don’t forget to follow us on YouTube. We’ll upload many new useful video and presentations on international business soon.
Your Export-Import Consultant.
Win Global Partners offer corporate and public seminars & webinars on international business, marketing and trade.
Also, you are always welcome to ask us your individual questions.